Tuesday 2 October 2012

Stuck in a Rut

So I probably chose the wrong time to announce my new challenge, as I've done hee haw since, between hangovers and colds. Still, I can just call it the off season, eh?
In truth, I've been in a total rut aince Roth. I've allowed myself to be lazy in many aspects since then, particularly my diet, which has been spectacularly bad since then, and I've probably been slightly dehydrated something stupid like 80% of the time, both of which add into the cloak of lethargy that I have woven around myself.
There are many excuses, but no solid reasons, just slipping back into bad habits, habits that need to be eradicated once and for all, because at the peak of training for Roth I felt strength in my body that I'd always assumed I'd never be able to attain, and energy levels that I'd not had since being a kid and I want them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment