Sunday 4 December 2011

Hills

So I'm still gash at hills. But I'm better than I was.

Enjoyable day out today, despite the cold & sleet. I felt a bit weak starting the session, possibly due to a slight hangover, dehydration and general lack of sleep, but it was well worth going out for.
I feel more comfortable on the hills, and I feel like I'm using more of the full stroke (though I daresay I still; have dead spots along with shoddy technique) but its noticeable after being on the mountain bike (for me at least) how much more I'm using. My power is going up as well, but really, the stamina just doesn't exist for now. But it will come. Right now, when I top out a steep hill, I'm busted and need time to allow my quads to recover before I can crank up the speed on the flat. Though the cold probably wasn't helping. Its my excuse, & I'm using it

Tonight's post is brought to you by Machine Head's Halo

No comments:

Post a Comment