Thursday 1 December 2011

Tonight's [CENSORED] Run Session

So tonight we were in [CENSORED], doing a [CENSORED] session, where we [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED] then [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED] before [CENSORED][CENSORED][CENSORED] leaving my calves a bit tender. My ITB started to tighten up towards the end just as we were starting the [CENSORED] portion of the set, probably due to a combination of my recent lack of running, that I haven't been stretching enough and the cold tightening everything up. But I managed to run a couple of kilometers at reasonable pace stretching it out a bit more, which held the worst of it off. The slow jog back was probably the most painful part, possibly the dynamic stretch when I'm running faster helps....

And the point of the censored malarky? Aparently we shouldn't be putting the session details online. And I'm cool with that (particularly when I can have a larf with it :D )

This song is most definatly not censored: Rage Against The Machine: Killing In The Name Of

No comments:

Post a Comment