Wednesday 25 July 2012

Summers Arrives at Loch Lomond

Thankfully the weather has changed for the better (well, at least for today), so I was really looking forward to my first post-Roth swim after a muggy day in the office, and Loch Lomond didn't dissapoint. The water was mildly cooling after the warm air so neoprene socks and cap were unnecessary.
Given that I'm still in recovery phase (bit aiming for active recovery) I was well up for doing just one loop. Even better though was that Jo had her waterproof camera, so the was much larking around and jumping off of the jetty at the far point for appropriate dive bomb photographs.

Swimming on he leg back to the shore, I found myself a little sluggish and asked myself why I was working so hard. With no good reason for it, I stopped and floated in the water for a while, enjoying the scenery.

Bliss.






No comments:

Post a Comment