Friday 29 June 2012

Atmospheric Loch Lomond II

I finished up work today for 2 weeks off and a swim in Loch Lomond felt like the perfect way to round off the week and also gave me the chance to meet up with Wendy to get her bike box that I am borrowing for Roth. Driving up I began to doubt my decision to head for the loch given the grim weather, but as I neared Balloch, the rain eased and the sky brightened from a dark grey to a dull grey. Wendy arrived not long after me, and it was quite obvious that we were going to be the only ones heading to the water, and for everyone else I have two words: your loss.

Slightly colder than Wednesday with a slight breeze, but really, once again it was all about being out there in the calm, isolated, peaceful place that it can be.

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment