Tuesday 31 January 2012

Slow Day and a Yellow Belly

I made excuses to myself to get out of swimming. I was over an hour late out of the office & told myself I wouldn't make the 7pm session without running about like a nutter, so to soothe my guilt, I decided I could go home via the supermarket, make something nice for tea that I could reheat tomorrow to save time & get a turbo session on while watching Zombieland.

What a load of bull Colm.

Yeah, I did a session on the turbo, but it was short & uncomfortable, and in no way could I call it a proper workout.

I did make a nice dinner and I do have left overs for tomorrow, but really, I'm nervous about getting back in the pool, and I didn't want to be in a session with the better swimmers. Its been weeks since I've been for a swim, due to one thing or another, and I'm worried my shonky technique will have degraded & my tight shoulders will hurt in the water.

Sometimes you've gotta just man up and get over yourself though if you want to progress.

Tonight's blog is brought to you by:
Henry Rollin's Liar
Nine Inch Nail's Hurt
I wrote this on my phone, so go you tube them yourself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment