Friday 29 July 2011

Motivation

I have several reasons for doing this blog, but one is that I hope I can encourage others to take up a sport, exercise more or even just take their existing sport & set a more challenging goal for the year.
My enthusiasm for Triathlon is well know round the office as I talk about it to the risk of boring everyone, but sometimes it filtres out into other people. Earlier in the year one of my Friday lunchtime swim group signed up for a charity sea swim, so I became the person to come to for advice, on open water swimming and technique (so I've been taking what I've learned from the coaches and Robert from Discover Swimming and passing it on). Then on Tuesday, she comes into my telling me I should stop talking about triathlon so much, as the seed has been planted and she's starting to think about entering a novice race next year.
VICTORY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment