Thursday 24 November 2011

"What kind of preparation do you call that Colm?"

"What are you playing at Colm? You're sitting eating your dinner when you could be at a run session! What kind of preparation do you call this for Roth??!!??"
"Well now its true, I could be at running, and I could be enjoying myself. Admittedly it could look that the weather is whats keeping me indoors, but damnit! This is supposed to be my off season when I get to chill out."
"But what kind of preparation do you call this for Roth? For Germany?"
"With my schnitzel for dinner, accompanied by a frosty beer, I call this excellent preparation my friend."

Freedom

2 comments:

  1. Did the same myself when I was feeling slightly ill and took the week off judo last week. Feels good bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had been meaning to cut back & chill for a couple of weeks anyway. Just figured I should do it!

    ReplyDelete