Thursday 18 August 2011

What A Difference The Crow Makes

Or at least getting out on the bike regularly.

My little trips up the Crow are doing the trick; took a wee jaunt from Aberfeldy out to Pitlochry and I'm becoming a different beast on those hills, spinning up some faster than I expected and blasting up others managing to keep my momentum up from the downhill before, without my legs fading when I got to the top. Some of the time, at least.

It was a cheeky wee 46km round trip, which I clocked in under 2 hours, much of it below what I would consider race pace, so I feel like I'm in good shape to put in a respectable time at Strathclyde Park in a couple of weeks. The half Marathon on Saturday will also be a good marker, as I'd anticipate being able to run a similar pace off the bike to what I'm planning

Today's blog is brought to you by the letter A, the number 6 and the song Ih! Ah! By Devin Townsend. Its not heavy. Listen to it and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment